FREE 14-Day Challenge
How to Go From Uncomfortable to Confident
on Camera in 10 Minutes a Day
Get comfortable making videos even if you hate being on camera
Have you ever wondered how YouTubers act so natural in front of the camera?
Or how your peers post videos on LinkedIn and Facebook talking so confidently?
It seems like they have some sort of superpower that you don’t have…yet.
The great news is: You can be as confident as they are, too!
- Your heart starts racing and your palms get sweaty as soon as you hit record
- You think you can’t talk naturally to an inanimate object like your camera
- Your voice starts to sound weird and not like you at all
Camera confidence is a skill anybody can get the hang of (yes, really!)
As long as they have the right system.
That’s why I’ve created this 14-day challenge.
I want more people to feel comfortable in front of the camera so they can leverage the power of video.
In this 14-day challenge, you’ll receive one email every day with a short activity designed to get you comfortable recording videos of yourself step by step.
Follow the process, and within 2 weeks, you’ll go from dreaming about making videos to actually having published your first video online.
Here’s a taste of what’s included:
- The popular advice bodybuilders follow that makes all the difference for anyone trying to get comfortable on camera
- The most important piece of equipment you need to get started straight away (Hint: It’s not a camera or microphone)
- The secret technique that helps to remove the pressure of getting your video right the first time
- The strange phenomenon that can prevent anyone from ever publishing a video and how you can avoid it
- The 3 simple rules for filming videos you need to follow if you want to look professional on camera. These separate the amateurs from the pros
- How to leverage the “Movie Star Effect” to get over feeling embarrassed about your videos
- How to use the untapped power of ‘Videos for One’ to accelerate your career and grow your business. (This technique landed me a $52k contract.)
- The exact video script that gets you the attention of experts and influencers you’ve dreamed of connecting with
- Why you should start sharing videos online regularly even if you have no intention of becoming a YouTube star or influencer
- The best type of video you can publish quickly to save a ton of time and make your life easier
- Plus, 8 specific tactics professionals use to prep themselves for going on camera
- And a special surprise for anyone who completes the 14-day challenge
As you can see, I’ve prepared a deep dive into the world of video to get you feeling more comfortable, confident, and competent on camera.
So, come and join me for this 14-day challenge.
Hi, I’m Cam.
For over a decade, I’ve used videos to win proposals and connect with industry experts as the Founder and CEO of Actionworks, a training company working with companies such as Apple and GE Aviation.
I’ve also used video to teach entrepreneurship to students in 30 countries as an entrepreneurship educator and University of Texas professor. And I founded the 3 Day Startup, an organization supporting 15,000 entrepreneurs at 300 schools, including Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
So, you could say I know a thing or two about video.
And now, I want to help you showcase your experience and expertise to the world.
By creating and publishing videos, you can stand out as an expert, get the recognition you deserve, and unlock new opportunities.
This will allow you to do the work you love, have better connections, and ultimately live your purpose.
See you inside the challenge!