Updated: November 2021
The Minimum Viable Video certificate verifies that the holder has completed the 5-week Minimum Viable Video cohort-based course.
The holder has completed 25 hours of coursework and 10 hours of on-camera video assignments covering the following topics:
- Camera Confidence: psychology, vocal training, feedback principles, on-camera delivery
- Production: home studio setup, audio capture, lighting, editing, b-roll, music
- Storytelling and Content: hooks, titling, visual storytelling, Youtube story structures
- Audience Building: titles, thumbnails, publishing, newsletters, subtitles, repurposing, live interviews
- Systems and Productivity for Video Creators: content calendars, strategic planning, outsourcing